[Peace-discuss] Obama's perfidy on FISA

Andrea Rice andrealeerice at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 08:35:27 CDT 2008

The Libertarians had someone from the ACLU come and speak about this a while ago, and if memory serves, we were told that there was only one company that refused to allow the government access to their records, and they were penalized by having their deals with other companies denied or delayed. Those are all probably the incorrect terms and perhaps not the exact details, but that's what I remember.

Andrea