[Peace-discuss] Obama's perfidy on FISA

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:25:54 CDT 2008

Thank you, Stuart.  This seems to me to be a pretty logical and thorough
answer.  I think all of us have pieces of the puzzle, but none of us has the
entire puzzle.

I still say, though, that legislative time and energy would be better spent
in impeaching and/or prosecuting members of the current administration than
in creating liability for telecoms.  Let's hold the REAL criminals liable!

John