[Peace-discuss] Remember being anti-(corporate)globalization? Obama isn't [CORRECTION]

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 27 13:40:20 CDT 2008

Sorry.  I have Melanie Klein on my mind (so to speak), because I'm writing a
paper about her.  I meant to write *Naomi* Klein.  And I probably should have
specified that she describes some of Obama's tergiversations in *economic
policy*.  There are a lot to choose from, as readers of *The Mendacity of Hope*
know. --CGE