[Peace-discuss] Obama's threat

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Jun 27 15:57:38 CDT 2008

It is not too easy to forget that GWBush was elected in 2000 because of
his talk of a humble foreign policy no nation-building and
not policing the world, a discontinuation of the foreign policy of
Yugoslavia-bombing Bill Clinton --- and now
here we are in 2008, pretty sure we are being lied to because the lips
of the candidates are moving.
Except for McCain.  Who seems unbelievably believable when he promises
more wars and more foreign entanglements.

The famous Firesign Theatre politician George Leroy Tirebiter said
"It's time to Wake up!  And look at Me!  Your only logical choice!",
"And you can believe me -- because I'm always right, and I never lie."