[Peace-discuss] Doonesbury's language

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:24:04 CDT 2008

Thanks for sharing, Carl.  Tom Tomorrow (Dan Perkins - "This Modern World")
is much better, though.  And the guy who does "Get Your War On" (
http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/war.html).  The humor/commentary is more
consistently accessible.

G. B. Trudeau's long-running comic strip is usually the most intelligent and