[Peace-discuss] DN!: Hersh: Congress Agreed to Bush Request...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 30 22:44:22 CDT 2008

Yes, particularly because it now seems that the "confidential information" that
the White House gave Tim and other representatives was the "yellowcake" lie
(viz., that Iraq was seeking uranium from Niger) that Joe Wilson debunked,
leading to the administration's outing of the CIA connection of his wife,
Valerie Plame...  --CGE