[Peace-discuss] FW: Toxic Tour

Habari Connection habariconnection at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:30:33 CST 2008

THIS IS A MEETING REGARDING THE TOXIC WASTE SITE IN CHAMPAIGN.
Thanks for the e-mail. I was just going to e-mail you.

So, this Saturday, we'll have roughly 50 students at 10am and 12 noon each
at the southwestern corner of Douglass Park. I'll have a bullhorn. I think
Ruby and I will be at both tours.

Looks like we'll get some sunshine, but it's going to be cold (high at 24F).

Thanks!

Taka