[Peace-discuss] An important inquiry

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 00:32:29 CST 2008

CU Citizens for Peace and Justice normally meets at 4PM on Saturdays at the
IMC building. In the event that a meeting is canceled or rescheduled this
information is usually posted.

No you don't need to be a member of the IMC to attend meetings for CU
Citizens. If you have any questions feel free to email me...and if I can't
give you an answer I will forward the correspondence to someone who can.