[Peace-discuss] An important inquiry

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 00:59:01 CST 2008

Now... one of you needs to forward the info on to the person who make the inquiry :-)

Marti Wilkinson <martiwilki at gmail.com> wrote:  CU Citizens for Peace and Justice normally meets at 4PM on Saturdays at the IMC building. In the event that a meeting is canceled or rescheduled this information is usually posted.

No you don't need to be a member of the IMC to attend meetings for CU Citizens. If you have any questions feel free to email me...and if I can't give you an answer I will forward the correspondence to someone who can.

Here's an inquiry that cried out to be redirected. :-)