[Peace-discuss] Re: [ucprogressives] Fw: RELEASE: $1 million Anti-Teachers Union Campaign Begins Today

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 03:23:33 CDT 2008

There was an interesting article in Time Magazine a couple of weeks ago
about merit pay for teachers.  Some teachers' unions are beginning to be a
bit open to the concept of merit pay, provided that there's some empirical
way of measuring teacher effectiveness, and it's not just a case of
butt-kissing the principal.

John Wason