[Peace-discuss] Banner for Mar 19 vigil: seeking advice and materials!

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 12:24:06 CDT 2008

I like the first one best, Stuart, altho mourning isn't usually the mood I recommend in
activism:

MOURNING 5 YEARS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

is very succinct and to the point, and I think it really is about 1/2 what we are
about.  Maybe the other one could say something like "FIVE YEARS IS ENOUGH: OUT NOW!"

Just my 2c...
Ricky