[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Winter Soldier: Iraq and Afghanistan

john martirano johnmartirano at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:46:09 CDT 2008

For those that have problems with youtube hiccuping or dont have a
fast computer or reliable broadband, you can find the Winter Soldier
series on Democracy Nows website in many formats, including the full
videos and mp3s you can download and listen to straight through
without loading a new video every 10 minutes.
http://www.democracynow.org/shows/recent
scroll down for march 14- march 19th broadcasts for Winter Soldier