[Peace-discuss] Re: [Discuss] Guilty of what?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 00:10:44 CDT 2008

Omigod, so the verdict was announced already... and it sounds like Brian Chelsey was found guilty of both charges? Was he sentenced as well?
   --Jenifer

Barbara kessel <barkes at gmail.com> wrote:
  I am not a lawyer either, but seems to me as if Bob Ilyes has captured it quite well.
One thing that did not amuse the STATE's Attorney's office was all of us there. Today there were 20 of us. Another day there were 21. Over the five days, there were over 30 different supporters of Brian Chesley, not counting the dozen or so African-American young people who testified for the defense. I presume That was the reason that the State's Attorney's office sent over a row full of State's attorneys when the verdict was announced - to support their representative, Mr. Scales, prosecutor in this misdemeanor case. Barbara