[Peace-discuss] DI reporter Nicola Crean seeks counter-recruitment story -- ROTC?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 31 11:28:08 CDT 2008

This question came to the AWARE org e-mail list.

I know AWARE people have been involved in providing a
counterbalance to military recruiters in local high schools,
and generally as part of our community outreach at the Farmer's
Market, IHSA tournament, and elsewhere.  And some of us joined
the recent Campus Anti-War Network protest of the North Champaign
recruitment center.  I am not sure whether anyone's been looking
specifically at ROTC.

Would anyone like to respond?