[Peace-discuss] 21 Luftballons

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 31 11:29:31 CDT 2008

Carl wrote: >Bob took arms against a sea of troubles in his life, first literally and then metaphorically, and by opposing worked to end them.  He is a model for us.  Requiescat in pace.

Amen.

The balloon idea was brilliant. I wish I had thought of it for my Great Uncle who had served as a Conscientious Objector medic in WWII.

-karen medina