[Peace-discuss] Perjorative and off-topic subject lines

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu May 1 16:47:08 CDT 2008

What my post had to do with Obama was my pointing out -- what is the case --
that on Iran and Israel Clinton was taking a position identical to the one that
Obama had taken, consistently from his senatorial campaign.

Hopeful liberals want to believe that Obama's better than Clinton on the war, but
if you pay attention to what he's actually said, it's clear that he isn't.  --CGE