[Peace-discuss] Perjorative and off-topic subject lines

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu May 1 16:55:16 CDT 2008

We, on this list, know that Obama is not tough on the war -- that he makes and has made comments that are not only not anti-war but also pro-Israel and downright frighteningly pro-war.

So,... from my opinion, I am not sure why each and every opportunity needs to be taken to say it again and again.

Though it really doesn't bother me much that such opportunities are taken. I don't read into it the objections that the others seem to find.

-karen medina