[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] What does being a Christian mean when there's social injustice?

cboland at comcast.net cboland at comcast.net
Fri May 2 12:02:10 CDT 2008

We agree with you wholeheartedly about the racial devide decisions made in the justice system. There is a set sum and time served for blacks and another for whites..this is usually announced at the beginning of each investigation.

We elected Reitz to change all of this but she seem to put a blind eye...we find that the Republican Janie Miller-Jones seem to have a much clearer picture of the racial and other problems in this county
 We probably will be crossing over with our votes this fall.

Sinceley....Cherry and Bruce.