[Peace-discuss] diversity in groups

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Fri May 2 18:27:47 CDT 2008

I think that Ricky has written a very reflective letter.  His
recollections of the history of AWARE conforms to mine.  I think that
we can only make good faith efforts to diversify, but if they do not
work we should not stop the valuable work that the various groups are
doing.  We should be reflective and always trying.  But we should not
let efforts that are not fruitful stop us in our work or fill us with
guilt.  Let's all just keep up the good work to the best of our
abilities and respect each others' efforts.
Belden