[Peace-discuss] Observations on Anti-War Anti Racism

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri May 2 17:17:52 CDT 2008

It should be noted that Chasms, and Rifts, and Valleys, and Mountains,
and Islands are all Natural parts of the landscape.

Bridges, and ferryboats, and tunnels, and lines of communication all
have to be man-made.
Bridges require effort to build and effort to maintain.  Communication
has to be 2-way if it is going to be
effective.  It all takes effort.

Of course, walls and fences are man-made, too, and people can be making
effort to maintain them too.
Sometimes the walls need knocking down,
and sometimes it really does work better to go in through the gate.

Anyway we all grow and learn and hopefully everyone can work together to
make things better.
I dont think that anybody wants to exclude anyone at this time, but I
dont think that
any of the diverse groups in this community want to give up all of their
"tribal" or "group" identities either.
The different Asian groups will hang out with each other and the other
groups will do something similar
with their own, and we can all come together and work together as well.

Wayne