[Peace-discuss] Major truth, completed

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Sun May 4 10:38:58 CDT 2008

This paragraph illustrates why I have problems with Carl's arguments:
He homes in on specific groups/members, Democrats who are complicit
in the administration's machinations, but he fails to acknowledge
that there are many (most?) other Democrats who do condemn our
government's belligerent policies, while omitting mention of all the
paleo-conservatives and others on the right who totally support the
imperialist agenda of Bush et al.  This is a biased picture. --mkb