[Peace-discuss] Michael Albert remembers.

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Sun May 11 10:30:39 CDT 2008

Thanks for your remarks.  Obviously, we have here a question of
nature vs. nurture; both play vital roles. Some resist the system,
others fall prey to its worst aspects. Others fall in-between. The
system (and what has gone before) is, I think Oglesby and Albert
would say,  very important in bringing certain types to the fore.

I think you are overly hard on Oglesby  and Albert. I'm sure they
would have answers to your questions along the lines I've sketched.
Perhaps you should quiz Albert on this to see his response.

--mkb