[Peace-discuss] FW: It's time to stand up and speak out

Matt Reichel mattreichel at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 10:53:41 CDT 2008

Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 09:51:16 -0400
From: reply at kucinichforcongress.com
To: mattreichel at hotmail.com
Subject: It's time to stand up and speak out

      It's time to stand up and speak out

        Dear friends:
        With Congress on the verge of  approving an additional $183 billion appropriation, most of it earmarked to  continue the Iraq war beyond on the end of the Bush presidency and well into  the next Administration, Congressman Dennis Kucinich is calling on citizens all  across the country to contact their elected representatives in Washington  before that crucial vote.
        "People are losing their homes,  losing their jobs, losing their health care, losing their pensions ... while we  continue to pursue war."
        "I'll keep standing up and  speaking out," says Kucinich in a new video message to America. "I'm asking for you to do the same thing."
        Click HERE to see the video.
        Please continue  to support  Congressman Kucinich so our voice will continue to be heard.
        Thank you,

        The Re-Elect Congressman Kucinich Committee

        PO Box 110475 | Cleveland | OH | 44111 | 216-252-9000

Forward email

This email was sent to mattreichel at hotmail.com, by reply at kucinichforcongress.com

Re-Elect Congressman Kucinich Committee | PO Box 110475 | Cleveland | OH | 44111