[Peace-discuss] Pander-Bear...Ack!

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Wed May 14 18:25:00 CDT 2008

I think this is missing the point trivially. What I believe Vidal
intends to say is that Americans don't know their own past, their
history as well as others'. In that sense they suffer from amnesia.
Also, I don't think that he said the public was stupid, but maybe I
was not attuned. As you say, they haven't been educated… --mkb