[Peace-discuss] Straining at a gnat... and linguistic reaction

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 13:18:58 CDT 2008

Ricky,
  You haven't ever had a conversation w/ my daughter-in-law. I forwarded the post to her (w/ a few other names for cover) immediately. (Hope springs, like, eternal.)
   --Jenifer

Ricky Baldwin <baldwinricky at yahoo.com> wrote:
  It's also a particularly ignorant proscription liguistically.
Languages change. Always. They never even stop. And all the academic
conservatism in the world can't stop it.

Ricky