[Peace-discuss] FW: [police oversight] NACOLE 2008 14th Annual Conference Information

LAURIE LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Thu May 22 17:29:25 CDT 2008

FYI for those who might be interested.   This is a conference of NACOLE
(National Association for Civilian Oversight of Police) - a group that is
and has been involved in reporting on police and police oversight news items
and issues via its newsletter mailing list for several years.  Since this is
a subject that some have expressed interest in as well as concerns about, I
thought I would bring the group and its conference to your attention.