[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Now Obama's in, is anti-war anti-racism activism out?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 6 22:45:36 CST 2008

Are you quite happy with your choice of terms, Mort?

And what part of Perrin's comment do you think is wrong?
   --There's no mass movement, as there was in 1933 (or 1968);
   --Obama did reverse himself on FISA;
   --Liberals will defend him as they did Clinton;
   --Obama will fund Wall Street, the military & police; and
   --I'm afraid he will "deliver on his promises" to AfPak.

And I'll be surprised if we don't hear the arguments Neil suggests. --CGE