[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Now Obama's in, is anti-war anti-racism activism out?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 18:16:29 CST 2008

Friends,
Speaking for myself (and maybe others?): MY concerns were not that there were criticisms of Obama then nor now, but rather first, the disproportionate amount of criticism against Obama, with virtually none against McCain (the word "vendetta" comes to mind), and second, the way in which the criticisms were levied (the phrase "smear tactics" comes to mind).

If you don't see the difference between the Chomsky/Zinn/Klein and the Limbaugh/O'Reilly/Coulter approaches (other than the politics involved), I don't think I can  say anything on the subject that will enlighten you.
 --Jenifer