[Peace-discuss] Great link - check it out!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 9 22:09:03 CST 2008

Does he talk about his promise, during his campaign for the Senate, to attack
Iran, if they don't do what we tell them?  Does he say that his "progressive
politics" includes devotion to the interests of Wall Street (for whom he lobbied
the Congressional Black Caucus)?  Does he consider whether the Afghans and
Pakistanis whom he wants to kill at a greater rate than Bush does, think he's
"disagreeing without being disagreeable"?  --CGE