[Peace-discuss] Great link - check it out!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 01:52:01 CST 2008

It's from 2004. The Bush Admin hadn't started heavy duty sabre rattling in Iran's direction. Watch the show, pretty interesting. We have an impressive new president. Smart, witty, charming, smart, knowledgable, and very decent (even tho' he's a politician). Fun to see Obama 4 years ago at a book signing. Very informal. Very nice.
 --Jenifer