[Peace-discuss] Bellicose rhetoric???

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Nov 10 08:51:19 CST 2008

Well, regarding South Africa, what ever that country might do or not do
is no business of the US Congress, although
any US citizen feeling the mission call to that battlefield has the
right to depart from here
and go to South Africa and do what ever he likes, acting on his own behalf.

Our foreign policy ought to be that of communication, trade and peaceful
commerce, not meddling inside the borders of some other
sovereign country.  We ought to also resist with utmost vigour any
meddling that foreign states seek within our borders
with the same fervor that Yankee Imperialism is resisted around the world.

How unfortunate it is that Robinson's efforts how ever eloquent they
might have been were so misguided
as to drive for an unconstitutional act against another sovereign
state.  I am not impressed with Robinson's sincerity
in translocating to St.Kitts, an island resort as I picture it.  If he
were the real deal I would have expected him to
move to Haiti or some African field where his work could have been
effective, and he might have had the
opportunity to mingle his writing with his blood rather than basking on
the beach.