[Peace-discuss] Bellicose rhetoric???

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 11 21:52:11 CST 2008

Of course truth is better than illusion -- and the truth of that statement
hardly depends on my having a "clearer and more accurate knowledge and
understanding than those who do not agree with [me]."

Was Obama an anti-war candidate, or wasn't he? It's not difficult to say
accurately that Paul, Nader, McKinney and probably Barr were anti-war
candidates.  Look at what they said...

If you really want to know whether Mort has attributed opinions to me that I've
denied -- and I'm not quite sure why you would -- look at the archives.

What do you want to "balance"?  Time spent exposing McCain's position and
Obama's? But one was easier to do, and the audience for this list already
recognized that one was untenable.  --CGE