[Peace-discuss] rational ratiocination

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 11 23:22:30 CST 2008

FWIW (for what its worth), I had to google: "def: Ratiocination"

The definitions returned by the free dictionary:
* "To reason methodically and logically";
* "the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that
must follow from the major and minor premises of a syllogism)"

Wayne wrote:
>It's that sometimes the ratio between rampant ratiocinators who
>ratiocinate routinely and non-ratiocinators who rarely ratiocinate
>but routinely rant about ratiocinations seems irrational.

How long have you been holding on to this? Just waiting for an appropriate time to
use it? I am amazed.

ratio
cination