[Fwd: Re: [ronpaul-305] Re: [Peace-discuss] Urbana's WQ seeking ethnic cleansing and more power over property owners.]

Robert Dunn prorobert8 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:15:46 CST 2008

As usual, statist "progressives" have made a conundrum where they want to remedy the consequences of past ill conceived "progressive" solutions to non problems. If the City of Urbana would have allowed a landlord the discretion of whether or not he/she would allow someone who has a criminal history to live on his/her property, than we would not be in this predicament. Folks should pick up a copy of Jonah Goldbergs book "Liberal Fascism, The History of the Left from Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning." It covers why we have to deal with such issues like the neo-con imperialism which started actually amongst "progressives, ie. the Left."
Ordered liberty is the way to go, not a nanny state society!

Regards,
Robert Dunn

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:24:36 -0800From: jencart13 at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ronpaul-305] Re: [Peace-discuss] Urbana's WQ seeking ethnic cleansing and more power over property owners.]To: peace-discuss at anti-war.net; ewj at pigs.ag

Right, fining those engaging in undesirable behavior in an effort to eliminate undesirable behavior. The rights of those who are living peaceably and considerately trumping the rights of those who aren't. I can't believe you have a problem w/ this!
 --Jenifer