[Peace-discuss] Fwd: DN!: Naomi Klein on Bailout Profiteers//Obama's Intelligence Transition Team//National Security Post-Guantanamo

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Nov 17 15:00:37 CST 2008

Barry, Be a good boy and do what you are told, and we will make you a
great man.

You want to be great, don't you Barry?  I thought so.

You see, Barry, most of them are sheep.  They believe what ever we want
them to believe.

Some of them will resist but they too will get tired and give up after
awhile.  Their resistance is futile.

We control the horizontal and the vertical.  We run the presses.  We
make the news.

You stand there and smile and read what we tell you to read, Barry, and
we will make you great.