[Peace-discuss] Regarding the *Chief* from News-Gazette 11/16/08

Rachel Storm rstorm2 at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 17 17:46:43 CST 2008

Honestly, I think we'd agree a lot if it weren't for the fact that we're trying to have a conversation through an e-mail.

Your words made me feel cornered and things like "touchy aren't we?" simply seem patronizing. I guess, I sent the original e-mail out to peace-discuss because I wanted to make others aware of what I felt was misleading about the news coverage.

I'm beginning to think that peace-discuss isn't for me.