[Peace-discuss] An article of interest

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Nov 18 12:26:38 CST 2008

My theory on this is that Obama the Puppet and his Masters,
having just purchased the office at a very high price of about 2 billion
dollars
do not wish to give up the supra-constitutional executive authority
gained by
the past administration.  They in no way want to make a total break from
the past administration, since the new administration is in no way a
total break
ideologically, because the same guys are behind the curtain pulling the
strings.

The wave of enthusiasm for Obama is already beginning to crash upon the
rocky cliffs of
reality.  Obama et al. will have to do just enough to keep the soon to
be sullen masses from
becoming much more overtly rebellious than they are already.