[Peace-discuss] Who bailed out...

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 17:02:06 CDT 2008

Blum is right on. of course.  What he does not say is that Palin is
therefore the ultimate electable candidate in 21st century America, as the
two terms of Bush Junior have demonstrated.

I'm finally convinced, too, that Carl is right.  Obama is a traitor just as
they all are.  No one in good conscience could have voted in favor of the
Paulson sellout, let alone championed it.

You should have quoted the whole article, which also considered the McCain