[Peace-discuss] Adler Planetarium responds to McCain

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 15:15:04 CDT 2008

Correct, neither mentioned that it was to replace the 40 year old Adler Planetarium's projector that gives all those free educational programs to Chgo's school kids.

Hey have you noticed? My Repub friends and family complain about all the "negativity," and my Dems friends and family complain about all the lying.
 --Jenifer