[Peace-discuss] Adler Planetarium responds to McCain

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 16:39:22 CDT 2008

Just a minor point: McCain did say it was for a planetarium at the debate.  I remember it clearly.  It was the first I had heard that McCain was attacking planetariums :-) so I know I heard it.  The distortion was in referring to it as an "overhead projector", evoking an image of one of those little things you see in classrooms, as if it were a million-dollar toilet seat or something.

 Ricky

"Only those who do nothing make no mistakes." - Peter Kropotkin