[Peace-discuss] Bush-Obama terrorism in AfPak

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 10:47:16 CDT 2008

You seem to be blinded, by— what is it, hatred?, ideology? You seem
unable to make distinctions. Yes, there are policies where both Bush
and Obama seem to believe, or advocate, the same things, but Bush has
implemented those policies. Obama has, of yet,  not done so. But more
importantly, there are many issues where the two diverge in what they
advocate, or represent, most especially on domestic policies. I don't
think I have to say more—it wouldn't do any good.  --mkb