[Peace-discuss] Hey... and they didn't even ask Joe Sixpack!!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 13:26:39 CDT 2008

Waaaaay too many things to set you straight on in this posting, Carl, for me to provide a written response. Next time we're staffing a table, we can get into it. Meanwhile, get out from behind yr books and talk to the regular folks. Use eveyday words, and don't call them members of the secondary bourgeoisie.
 --Jenifer