[Peace-discuss] Hey... and they didn't even ask Joe Sixpack!!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 20 15:41:25 CDT 2008

It's contempt for "the regular folks" (literally, those subject to a rule) that
prompted the post.

And the leading misleaders are particularly good at corrupting "everyday words"
(like "anti-war").

So I've used the (readily understandable) sociological term "tertiary
bourgeoisie" in place of the purposely misleading "middle class." --CGE