[Peace-discuss] Hey... and they didn't even ask Joe Sixpack!!

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Oct 20 16:53:33 CDT 2008

Carl,
I think that it is useful for you to point out  how things are from this
point of view because
it really does help in understanding the challenges ahead and what we
are up against.

It doesnt matter whether or not we like what you say.   But your clear
phrasing and accurate
use of terminology (sometimes unfamiliar) does enhance understanding.

For me the question is, given the lay of the land and the position of
the opposing forces --
What are reasonable goals?  (reasonable in the sense of the ability to
make progress, not
reasonable in the sense of passive resignation to circumstances).

What should be done to achieve those goals?