[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: [ronpaul-1218] Fwd: Reply from Congressman Emanuel Cleaver (Impeachment of Cheney)]

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Oct 22 12:11:43 CDT 2008

Emanuel Cleaver is a Democrat in the Kansas City area.  He is being
challenged by
Jacob Turk who has the support of libertarian activists in the Kansas
City based
Liberty Restoration Project.  Cleaver voted for the bailout.  Here he
responds
to questions about Impeaching Cheney the Vice president.

Interesting that Emanuel Cleaver appeals to comity and conservation of
energy in Congress
as an excuse for not doing his job.

Enjoy.