[Peace-discuss] Constitutional Convention

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 22 19:23:20 CDT 2008

Carl wrote: > on the substance of the governor's disputes with the legislature,
I'm on the governor's side.

They are both acting childish.

Carl wrote: >The powers of the townships have already been taken away, under
the current >constitution, in regard to voters' ability to express their opinion on
public >issues.

The township is severely disabled, but still exists.

Carl > We obviously shouldn't re-elect any state legislator who voted for
>taking those powers away -- that is, all the present incumbents.

Calabrese is any better?

>I haven't heard the LWV ad.  More redneck-fear?

Fear of those liberals.

>Surely it's "Bambenek."  --CGE

Yep. Sorry. I'm pretending to multitask -- while responding to emails, I am also
listening to Dr. Dubin lecture about pointers to values and pointers to memory
locations and pointers to pointers.... he just lost his link to what he was pointing
to.

-karen medina