[Peace-discuss] taxes for school

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Oct 23 12:56:03 CDT 2008

These unfunded mandates I hear about all the time.  What we need is
enough local people with enough back bone to tell them to shove their
unfunded mandates.
A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves.

There is a modest short term kick back to the property tax payer but it
is small and short term while the sales tax, like a dream, goes on for ever.

I consider the civic education of my family to be my personal
responsibility and we try to tell the children that it is their
responsibility to
educate themselves.  So far we are pleased.

I handed out copies of the bill of rights at the farmers market GOP
tent.  Some said that they hadn't
seen it since high school.  A few people actually told me that they
didnt agree with some line items in the bill of rights!!!!!