[Peace-discuss] Mike Gravel on Palin

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 12:22:05 CDT 2008

Gravel sounds deluded. His thesis is that ignorance is bliss. Sarah
Palin's incorruptibility, with recent revelations, seems not so clear
after all. He should have waited a bit before writing….

The implication of all the rants on this listserve against Obama-
Biden is that  it's better to have a McCain-Palin executive than one
of Obama-Biden. Or, really, it doesn't matter.

Incidentally, do you believe Palin to be less belligerent and
corporate than Biden, as Gravel suggests? I guess we'll just have to
wait and see. Or maybe you favor her antiabortion, creationist, NRA,
energy, environmental,… positions, which Gravel sloughs off as an
afterthought. ?   --mkb