[Peace-discuss] Mike Gravel on Palin

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 3 14:55:38 CDT 2008

Whether or not Carl wishes for a McCain presidency, I doubt he could have
much effect on the outcome in Illinois 8-)

Monday, August 18, 2008:

"Barack Obama remains comfortably ahead of his Republican presidential
rival John McCain -- 53% to 38% -- in his home state of Illinois,
according to the latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of voters in
the state."

"Rasmussen Markets data shows that Obama is currently given a 98.0 %
chance of winning Illinois’ 21 Electoral College votes this fall."

Full article at:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/illinois/election_2008_illinois_presidential_election