[Peace-discuss] Fw: Re: Ralph Nader: Tragedy to Farce

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:14:57 CDT 2008

Nader is magnitudes less to blame for the Iraq War than the Democrats who
actually voted to authorize force and continue to fund the occupation.
Claiming his participation in the electoral process as a non-corporate party
candidate to be a farce is nothing less than political bigotry.  I will be
voting for the Green's candidate, Cynthia McKinney, but I still support
Nader's right to run, attain ballot access, and enter the debates.  I wish
others would have the same respect for an open democracy.

Tom